Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Father's Day (early) and Happy Birthday to Kevin

We are away for the weekend celebrating Uncle B and Aunt Katies wedding, but in honor of Kev's birthday (today) and fathers day this weekend, I wanted to get this done!

There is no way I would be who I am today without these two in my life.



My dad has been through an extremely difficult year this past year, fighting his was through throat cancer! There is not a day that goes by that I am not thanking God for my dad, for all my dad has done for me, and for the fact he has always been there for me! This fathers day I am truly thankful for my Daddy, my hero, and for every moment we get to spend with him!



My best Friend, My hubby, And the father to my two most precious possessions! I am thankful for Kevin today, as he turns another year older and happier :) Wow the last few years have been a whirlwind, but Id do it all over again with the love and support that Kevin gives to this family! What a journey life is and Im thankful to God for his precious gift, Kevin, to me!

No comments: