Wednesday, April 15, 2009

9 months!


I cannot believe my little Joyful is 9 months old. Where has the time gone. She is still growing steady and right at the 50% in all categories. She weighed in at 18lbs she is a little peanut compared to Rose. Rose was over 18lbs by 6 months :) She is finally starting to sleep through the night at a consistent basis and sharing a room with her sister, I love that! Joy doesnt really enjoy food, she wont eat ANY baby food mashed up. Everything has to be cut up small and she likes to do it herself. Why are my children so independent? Things are going well here for the Dennstaedts. Lacrosse with end in a few weeks and then we will be moving. We are looking forward to some warm weather and a new place to spread out!

1 comment:

Campbell Family of 5 said...

That family picture is BEAUTIFUL. I am super jealous of your tan! I am glad you had such a great Easter. I miss you and your sweet girls. I want to see some more house pictures! I am so excited for you (and wish I could come help with the move, we are pros at that now!) Love you!